The E3D Imaging Laser Scanner
£5,995 ex. VAT (E3D) £7,495 ex. VAT (E3DHR)
Pre-orders have now closed
- 10% refundable deposit
- 2 months early access
- FREE hard carry case worth over £300
- FREE second battery worth over £200
- Earn up to 20% discount through referrals
- Limited beta testing spaces
The E3D scanner is the culmination of over two years' development to revolutionise the affordability and usability of 3D scanning technology. Our mission is to enable anybody to capture their environment in 3D and immersive 360° imagery.
We’d love you to be part of that.
In late Q4 2018 we'll be launching the E3D scanner, the world's most affordable and intuitive imaging laser scanner. With a 20m range, dual cameras, and automatic data processing, it’s the ideal tool for quickly digitising both indoor and outdoor environments. Industry standard formats mean our comprehensive data easily integrates with your existing proprietary workflows or powerful free software like CloudCompare.
A pre-order gets you free kit worth over £500 as well as 2 months early access to our ground breaking technology, and the ability to shape the direction that technology takes. It also helps us schedule our manufacturing to ensure we get an E3D scanner into your hands as quickly as possible.
Here's how it works:
- A 10% refundable deposit (£600) will secure your place on the waiting list.
- You get 2 months early access to our technology.
- You will receive a FREE hard carry case worth over £300 with your order.
- You will receive a FREE second battery worth over £200 with your order.
- You will gain access to the E3D referral programme and the opportunity to earn up to a 20% discount.
- EU customers will be invited to join the European beta testing programme. Limited places are available, so be quick.
Key Technical Specifications
|Range||0.1m to 20m|
|Field of view||360° x 360°|
|3D accuracy||30mm at 20m|
|Angular resolution||0.25° (E3D) 0.125° (E3DHR)|
|Imaging||2 camera, 10 megapixel system|
|360° panoramas||40 megapixel, HDR|
|File output||E57, E3D, PNG|
|Laser||Class 1, eye safe|
|Battery||Removable, 5 hours usage|
|Dimensions||240mm x 110mm x 110mm|
Features and specifications subject to change.